quest


I am a woman born 1949 and my quest is to find a mindmate
to grow old together as a mutually devoted couple
in a relationship based upon the
egalitarian rational commitment paradigm
bonded by intrinsic commitment
as each other's safe haven and secure basis.

The purpose of this blog is to enable the right man
to recognize us as reciprocal mindmates and
to encourage him to contact me:
marulaki@hotmail.com


The entries directly concerning,
who could be my mindmate,
are mainly at the beginning.
If this is your predominant interest,
I suggest to read this blog in the same order
as it was written, following the numbers.

I am German, therefore my English is sometimes faulty.

Maybe you have stumbled upon this blog not as a potential match.
Please wait a short moment before zapping.

Do you know anybody, who could be my mindmate?
Your neighbour, brother, uncle, cousin, colleague, friend?
If so, please tell him to look at this blog.
While you have no reason to do this for me,
a stranger, maybe you can make someone happy, for whom you care.

Do you have your own webpage or blog,
which someone like my mindmate to be found probably reads?
If so, please mention my quest and add a link to this blog.


Thursday, March 17, 2011

257. Natural Catastrophes and My Mindmate Search

Natural Catastrophes and My Mindmate Search

There are more and more people warning of the dire future of the earth due to the population growth.   They are usually concerned about food supply and about the global warming.    But hardly anybody ever expresses concern about the fact, that the world already is heavily overpopulated, when the safety from natural catastrophes is considered.    
 
Some of the most densely populated areas are not fit for habitation in safety, not only in Japan, but in many other countries too.    All those areas, that are regularly hit by earthquakes, floods, tornadoes and hurricanes are unfit as human settlements, as are arid areas and those with extreme temperatures.   
It is a tragedy, how many people spend decades with hard labor paying off mortgages and building houses, and from one moment to the next they loose everything and are homeless, if they even survive.    They live more or less in denial of their danger, because they usually have not much choice.   The safe and fertile parts of the globe have been densely populated already centuries ago, but humans did not stop to breed, and the powerful and dominating drove the unluckier surplus population to settle in high risk areas.    Many times they were not aware of the real danger of where they had moved to.  They built houses and started to cultivate the land, and the catastrophe came for them unexpectedly.   

I consider myself very lucky to live in a situation, where any damage by a natural catastrophe is extremely improbable.   The area here is not an earthquake area, I am much too high above any river to ever be flooded, there are no dangerous storms here and I live in a house with 45cm (1.5 feet) thick sturdy brick walls.    

Therefore today it occurred to me to add one more information to my search for a partner: 
Wherever on this globe my mindmate will come from, I can offer him a safe place to live.