quest


I am a woman born 1949 and my quest is to find a mindmate
to grow old together as a mutually devoted couple
in a relationship based upon the
egalitarian rational commitment paradigm
bonded by intrinsic commitment
as each other's safe haven and secure basis.

The purpose of this blog is to enable the right man
to recognize us as reciprocal mindmates and
to encourage him to contact me:
marulaki@hotmail.com


The entries directly concerning,
who could be my mindmate,
are mainly at the beginning.
If this is your predominant interest,
I suggest to read this blog in the same order
as it was written, following the numbers.

I am German, therefore my English is sometimes faulty.

Maybe you have stumbled upon this blog not as a potential match.
Please wait a short moment before zapping.

Do you know anybody, who could be my mindmate?
Your neighbour, brother, uncle, cousin, colleague, friend?
If so, please tell him to look at this blog.
While you have no reason to do this for me,
a stranger, maybe you can make someone happy, for whom you care.

Do you have your own webpage or blog,
which someone like my mindmate to be found probably reads?
If so, please mention my quest and add a link to this blog.


Friday, October 15, 2010

105. Careful Choice Should Not Be Intimidating

Careful Choice Should Not Be Intimidating

Yesterday I got the feedback of someone, after looking at this blog, that he perceived me as intimidating.   So I better clarify a few things.  
As I already mentioned in entry 61 about Male Disrespect, I am indeed attempting to be very explicit in discouraging the wrong guys from bothering me.    

But I want to encourage the compatible men, and certainly not intimidate them.   I do have very personal priorities, that other women do not have.   But I also accept a lot, what the average women do not.    I am looking for a man, who is as little immersed in and attracted to the world of the instinct driven breeding particles as I am, who is just as little impacted by their ostracism as I am.   That means, that his thinking is as independent and out of the box as mine.    

First of all, when I declared my admiration of André Gorz as a role model, this is only referring to his monogamous deep love for Dorine.    I am not looking for someone with any accomplishments, that can be measured by social status, fame or wealth.    I will readily accept someone, who is poor, unemployed or on welfare without hesitation.    His human qualities and his intellectual capacities are important, not his selling them on the market of social success.    

Second, I do not need a stud, a hero, a bundle of physical strength or sportiness.   I am perfectly fine with someone as small and weak as I am.   I value a strong brain, a strong personality with strong principles and strong values much more than a strong body.   

Third, looking for a hypoanimalistic individual, whose promiscuity inhibition has not been destroyed, I know that someone like this is to be found between people, whom the particles have given labels like nerds, eccentrics, mavericks, outsiders, recluses or even Aspies.   

I am very blunt and drastic in my rejection of the unsuitable guys.   But for the right guy, once I am convinced that he is really someone, whom I can respect and appreciate, I am a kind and caring person and not at all intimidating.   

Therefore if you can see yourself as my mindmate, please do have the courage and contact me.  

And if you are just a haphazard reader of this blog and you know someone, a neighbour, a friend, a colleague, a relative, who could be my mindmate, please get him in touch with me.   You have no reason to do this for me, but you can do it for him.